Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why I do the things I do.

So, this is my temporary blog. I hope to have one on my very own site sometime soon but until then this will have to suffice. I will tell people that I am doing this in order to hone my writing skills along with forcing me to write every day so that I get used to it. Why should I write everyday? Because I want to be a writer and I hear this is how you get good at it, so I am going to roll with it. In reality it is really just a forum so I can bitch about the things that annoy me. Hence the name of the blog. I used to do it on Facebook, which honestly, as of this moment anyway, gave me a much larger audience. However, I soon found that my rants were becoming much more complex and would no longer fit in the allowed 400 characters or whatever for a status update. So here I am now. I will shortly post some of my favorite rants from lengthy FB post just so I have them all together. I like to hoard my thoughts like this since I am afraid I might just loose them all one day. That is it! Its a thought collector for when I become old and senile. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment